Thursday, October 23, 2008

yesterday turned around!

If you read yesterdays post you probably wouldn't expect me to be in a good mood but first the chick that got me in the bad mood isn't working today turns out the rosters got mixed up so I get to work with aaron this 16 year old dude who I get along best of the bunch I work with which is ace! And then okay this is what's put a permanent smile on my face today... tickets to see pink come out next friday and her new album comes out tomorow! Im crazy as excited I've seen some awesome live music this year including panic at the disco, cobra starship and the academy is and will see mgmt in december so seing pink next year sure does kick of what I hope to be another year of awesome concerts! Fingers crossed it doesn't sell out before I get a ticket!

1 comment:

Maria said...

Lucky duck! I hope you get to see her. And don't let the close minded people get to you....